We commit ourselves to consideration of different points of view, believing in the freedom of expression. Each individual is to be encouraged to develop his or her personal theology based on their life’s journey. The worth and dignity of each individual is equal to the other in spiritual understanding and growth.
We believe that the force of Love is the greatest power of all, uplifting lives and strengthening family, subscribing to the following tenets:
- The freedom of expression. Each individual should be encouraged to develop his or her own personal theology.
- The pursuit for peace. Peace comes from within.
- The never-ending search for Truth. The Wisdom of God is what remains after running out of personal opinion.
- The worth and dignity of each individual. All people have an equal claim to life, liberty and justice, and no idea or philosophy is greater than a single human life.
- The importance of doing what is right. Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.
- The force of Love. This principle always seeks the welfare of others and never seeks to hurt or destroy. Love gifts and transforms the Universe.